Wells Fargo Offering Solar Finance Promotion $WFC
Wells Fargo & Co. has expanded a promotion designed to make iteasier and more affordable for homeowners to install solar systems.Through the end of the year, qualified Southern California customers who advance funds from a home-equity loan or line of credit in the amountof $15,000 or more to finance a solar energy system for their home willreceive up to $1,000 in incentives.
Three solar companies areparticipating in the incentive: Acro Energy, REC Solar and VerengoSolar. Complete program details of the California promotion areavailable at all Southern California Wells Fargo stores and here.
Working with Colorado solar installers, the company is also presenting itsColorado customers with the $1,000 incentive through the end of theyear.
SOURCE: Wells Fargo
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS