Wells Fargo Initiates Coverage on JA Solar $JASO
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on JA Solar (JASO) with a MarketPerform rating and price target of $7 – 8. While the firm saysfundamentals remain strong and shares inexpensive, they aren’t willingto rate the company an Outperform due to weaker demand/greater supplypicture going forward.
Shares of JASO continue to look very bullish, but a bit overstretched in the short term. I’d like to see shares digest gains a bit morewhich provide a much lower risk entry point following the breakout to anew 52 week high a couple weeks ago. Shares are up another 4% today.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa