Wells Fargo Announces $100M Solar Project
Wells Fargo just announced that it intends to pony up $100 million for new solar projects being developed by Enfinity America Corp.
Why would they do such a thing?
Because solar continues to be a booming business, and there’s a lot of money to be made in the solar game.
Wells Fargo, just like Citigroup and U.S. Bancorp, which have both been very active in the clean energy space, has already invested $2.7 billion in more than 300 projects since 2006.
Enfinity is one of the world’s largest solar development companies on the planet, with activities in North America, Europe and Asia. The company has developed some of the largest solar projects in the world, and it continues to expand its operations on a global scale.
Here’s a quick history on Enfinity. . .
Another $100 Million Ready For New Solar Projects originally appeared in Green Chip Stocks. Green Chip Review is a free 2x-per-week newsletter, is the first advisory to focus exclusively on investments in alternative and renewable energies.
Green Chip Stocks Editors & Contributors Jeff Siegel Jeff Siegel is the managing editor of Green Chip Stocks, an independent investment research service that focuses exclusively on renewable energy and organic and natural food markets. Nick Hodge One of the bright young minds in today's cleantech industry, Nick is putting his knowledge of nascent green markets to use in several ways... Nick is the co-author of a best-selling book and has interviewed dozens of times for TV and Web; his keen insight, uncanny foresight, and global contacts have led to double- and triple-digit wins for his readers, time after time.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS