Wal-Mart Loves Renewable Energy
We have blogged before about business and sustainability. Numerouspublications have authored stories about the need for business andsustainability to merge, becoming a stronger tie. Furthermore, drivingbetter practices through sustainable solutions and renewable energytechnologies is simply better business, and recently Wal-Mart, a giant in the business world, has taken a step towards this symbiotic relationship of business and sustainability.
The Open Energy Information initiative (OpenEI) is a platform toconnect the world’s energy data. It is a linked open data platformbringing together energy information to provide improved analyses,unique visualizations, and real-time access to data. OpenEI followsguidelines set by the White House’s Open Government Initiative , whichis focused on transparency, collaboration, and participation. OpenEIstrives to provide open access to this energy information, which willspur creativity and drive innovation in the energy sector.Articles l Homepage
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers