Voltwerk Introduces New Central Inverter Station
Voltwerk electronics GmbH has released the VIS 400-1200, an inverterstation that includes an integrated medium-voltage transformer and aventilation and monitoring system. The product is available in modelsranging from 400 kW to 1,200 kW (in 100 kW increments).
Amedium-voltage switch panel can also be integrated. The station isdelivered with all connection and ventilation devices included, and with the monitoring system pre-installed and tested, so that installation in the field is quick and easy, the company says. The station can achieveover 98% system efficiency.
The inverter station features the new central inverters from Voltwerk’s VC series, which have an integrateddisplay and are available in 200 kVA and 300 kVA performance classes.The touch display gives instant information on the current operatingstatus and allows the user to adjust to local network and parametervalues.
Optimum tuning of the electronic control with thematerials and components has resulted in an extremely high efficiency,even for minimal input power, Voltwerk adds. By using film capacitorsthat are resistant to aging and setting generous limits for theindividual component specifications, the company has ensured the seriesguarantees maximum reliability.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar