Victron Energy Unveils BlueSolar Modules
Victron Energy BV has introduced its BlueSolar Panels to the Dutch and international markets. The panels featurehigh-transmission tempered glass to provide enhanced stiffness andimpact resistance, the company says. A sturdy, anodized aluminium frameallows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standardmounting systems.
The BlueSolar panels have an exceptionallow-light performance and a high sensitivity to light across the entiresolar spectrum, according to the company. When the panels are shaded,the high-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by the shade.
The modules include a 25-year limited warranty on poweroutput and performance.
Victron Energy BV: 31 0365359700
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?