Utility Scale Solar Show in San Diego
I’ll be at the Utility Scale Solar show in San Diego on Wednesday. I know this is a debatable topic, but I tend to get more excited aboututility scale anything, not because I think we can count on utilities to be progressive in the migration to renewables. (Do I look like I justfell off a turnip truck?) I just think it’s asking too much to hope formillions of people to make individual decisions to install rooftop solar (or wind, or whatever) and create a “farmers’ market” of renewables.
If you are in the San Diego area and want to come by and say hello, please hit “contact” and let’s set up a meeting.
Craig Shields is the editor of the fast-growing website2GreenEnergy. Craig and his associates in clean energy business and technology publish industry interviews, technology analysis, scientific and engineering research, while offering consulting and investment services for the business of renewable energy.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar