Unisolar: Eligible for incentives in CA on July 1st?
Beginning July 1, 2009, only modules which are on the SB1 Guidelines compliant module list [cached]will be eligible for incentives in California. Every reputable solarcompany is already on that list. But as of the latest update (June 1st,2009), Unisolar is not.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System