UNI-SOLAR laminates power 2.1 MW Marcegaglia Casalmaggiore PV plant in Italy $ENER
Mark Morelli, ECD’spresident and CEO, said: "We were pleased to work with Marcegaglia onthis large-scale project and the Brollo Solar product was an excellentfit for the low-pitch industrial rooftop.
"It integratesUNI-SOLAR laminates into Marcegaglia’s corrugated insulated panel andprovides the functionality of an insulated roof with a fully integratedsolar solution that is installed in one simple step, saving both timeand money and providing an excellent cost/revenue ratio for the systemowner."
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear