Trina Solar (TSL) Gets 40MW Deal From ITEC Of Germany
Trina Solar (TSL)along with many of its competitors have been whacked on news thatGermany will cut solar subsidies, but there is some good news to reportout of Germany for Trina Solar this morning. The company has announced an agreement with ITECfor 40MW in solar modules to be delivered this year – 18MW in the firsthalf. Prices have been agreed on for the first quarter and shippinghas already begun.
Said Trina VP of sales Ben Hill, “We are very pleased toannounce this agreement, which demonstrates Trina Solar’s establishedbrand recognition in Germany. This reflects the continued strongdemand for our high quality modules from our growing distributor andsystem integrator partners throughout Europe.”
Shares of TSL are up about 1% in premarket trading.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!