Trina Solar (TSL) and Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Get Hapoalim Downgrades
YGE gets a downgrade from from Buy to Hold and a lower price targetat $8 due to oversupply, inflated inflated valuations, highexpectations priced in and limited US/China demand this year. Considering all the financing and stimulus packages coming out ofChina, I’m surprised they would be cautious on China demand. I thinkthe most important thing to consider with the solars right now is thatthey just ran up too far too fast off the bottom. It’s time to focuson the best names and let the pull backs play out. YGE lookscompelling below $10 and extremely compelling around $7.
TSL also gets a downgrade from Buy to Hold and a price target of $24 for the the same reason.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?