Trina Solar Releases New Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Module $TSL
Trina Solar will showcase the TSM-DC80in June at Intersolar Europe in Munich, Germany, and plans to make theproduct available for sale in Europe and North America in the firstquarter of 2011.
According to the company, the module’s Quad Maxtechnology allows the cells to yield conversion efficiencies of up to18.8% in test laboratory production. The product’s square shape allowsthe monocrystalline cell to harvest more sunlight by avoidingsurface-area loss typical with conventional octagon-shaped cells.The72-cell premium module is expected to have a maximum power output ofover 200 W.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar