Trina Solar Not Joking Around With Quality Assurance $TSL
Trina Solar (TSL) announced today that it is partnering with TUVRheinland Group, Underwriters Laboratories and China GeneralCertification to “ensure world class” quality standards. Rheinland and UL will performtests within the company’s PV testing center in accordance with IEC17025 while CGC will provide in house testing and certification for endusers in China and abroad.
“We are proud to announce that Trina Solar is the first PV solarcompany to simultaneously cooperate with these three leadingcertification bodies to ensure world class product quality standards,”said Mr. Jifan Gao, Chairman and CEO of Trina Solar. “The partnership is a remarkable milestone for Trina Solar as well as recognition of theCompany’s strong commitment to implement world-class quality and testing methodology to ensure solar module performance.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System