Trina Solar Completes Largest Rooftop System in Italy
Trina Solar (TSL) announced today the completion of a 4.7MW solar energy facility developed by Ergy Capitalat the end of February in which Trina was the supplier of the PVmodules used in the rooftop installation. The project in the town ofSerravelle Scrivia is currently the largest single mounted rooftopsolar system in Italy, using about 38K square meters of solar panelsand generating around 5 GW/hour of electricity per year.
“We are excited to partner with Ergy Capital on the completion ofthe largest single rooftop installation project in Italy. Thisroof-mounted PV system is an excellent example of the many projectsthat we look forward to working on with Ergy Capital in the future,”stated Arturo Herrero, Trina Solar’s Vice President of Sales &Marketing. “We are pleased to work with established Italian investmentcompanies such as Ergy Capital that specialize in renewable energy aswe continue to develop our well recognized brand in Italy by providingefficient and clean solar energy in the years ahead.”
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!