Trina Solar commences module supply to Australia’s largest distributor, RFI
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL), a leading integrated manufacturer of solar photovoltaic (PV) products from the production of ingots, wafers and cells to the assembly of PV modules, has made initial shipments to RF Industries Pty Ltd (RFI), Australia’s leading renewable energy distributor in January 2010.
This is in conjunction with the Company’s intention to finalize with RFI a national distribution agreement to supply up to 10 MW of PV modules in 2010.
"We are excited to partner with RFI, Australia’s largest distributor of solar modules to supply the market with best-in-class products from Trina Solar," said Jifan Gao, Trina Solar’s Chairman and CEO. "This partnership will bring Trina’s high performing modules to the promising new Australian market while enhancing Trina Solar’s brand and presence in the region."
"Partnering with Trina Solar provides our customers with access to one of the industry’s emerging success stories," said Scott Magee, Managing Director of RFI’s solar division.
"Trina’s focus on high quality manufacturing processes delivers a truly world class, competitive offering to our market. This new partnership is a natural fit with RFI’s business model, providing exceptional value to our customers. We are looking forward to developing the Trina Solar brand in Australia over the coming years."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar