Top 40 Most Efficient Solar Panels
Below is a chart displaying the “Top 40 Most Efficient Solar Panels”available on the market today. All 40 most efficient solarpanels are from 2 companies: SunPower and Sanyo Electric. If you havelimited space on your roof and budget is not a concern – these are thebest solar panels on the market giving you the most highest efficiency(greatest output) per area.
All of these solar modules are Monocrystalline clearly proving thatthis style of solar panel is the most efficient – more efficient thanPolycrystalline and Thin Film. The panels listed at 290 kW and aboveall take up more than 17.5 square feet per panel. The solar panelsrated at 230 kW and below take up less than 13.5 square feet.
So, for the most efficient solar panels – choose one of these Top40. Remember: the best efficiency doesn’t necessarily mean the bestpanels. Check out the Solar Panel Comparison Chart for an explanation on how to choose the best solar panels.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System