top 3 reasons to buy a complete solar pv kit
If your considering to install a solar electric systemfor customers or your own home then the process of figuring out all thevarious components of a solar electric system could be like a complexjig saw puzzle. Similar to your computer system, which includes theCPU, monitor, keyboard, mouse…etc A solar electric system is composed of various components then just the solar panels. Many people prefer to solar power kits to make the procurement process less complex. The top three advantages of purchasing a complete kit are:
1. less engineering required – the various components that make up a solar power systemare carefully matched and packaged together to meet safety andperformance standards. The only aspect the installer has to check intois make sure the ambient temperature of the grid tie inverter that isincluding in the kit falls within the rage of the historic lowest andhighest temperatures in the installation location.
2. documentation provided - before you can install a grid tie solar electric system,you must obtain a building permit for your city. Generally they willask you for electrical and/or mechanical drawings before they canapprove the permit. Complete solar electric systems include thedrawings you need to obtain your permits.
3. Simplicity - If you were to piece together an entire solar electric system on your own, especially for the first time it could be very time consuming and overwhelming. solar pv kits provide you convenience of saving time and frustration.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!