Tom Steyer: A Clean Energy Heavyweight
I spend at least a few minutes every day taking actions to connectmyself with the world’s most visible proponents of renewable energy.Right now, I’m trying to contact Tom Steyer, by all odds, one of themost vigorous and effective supporters of environmentalism and cleanenergy.
Here’s a good example. While I was emailing my database urging people in California to get out and vote “No on Proposition 23,” (aninitiative funded by two Texas oil companies that would have crippledthe state’s efforts to protect the ecosystem and build green jobs), Tomwas joining Former Secretary of State George Shultz to fund manymillions of dollars into the political campaign. Check this out!
Now that’s someone whose hand I want to shake in thanks for a job well done.
Craig Shields is the editor of the fast-growing website2GreenEnergy. Craig and his associates in clean energy business and technology publish industry interviews, technology analysis, scientific and engineering research, while offering consulting and investment services for the business of renewable energy.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!