TiSUN Supplies Large-Area Solar Collectors For Hungary Project
TiSUN, a Tyrol, Austria-based developer and seller of solar collectors and storage tanks, provided equipmentfor a completed installation at the Y building in Tapolca, Hungary. Thecompany supplied large-area collectors with a total area of 177 squaremeters, four PSN backup tanks (each 1,000 liters in volume) and fourBE-SSP hot water tanks (each 1,000 liters in volume).
The systemprovides hot water for 102 apartments in the building. According to thesystem’s installer, Schneider Energy, the 24 collectors supply around50% of the building’s total hot water requirements.
"We tackledthe circulation losses through renovation work and by installingcirculation valves," notes Istvan Schneider, managing director ofSchneider Energy.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System