Tianjin Delegation Visits Applied Materials Solar Center $AMAT
Dr.Gang Zou, general manager of Applied Materials’ Xi’an Solar TechnologyCenter, briefed the Tianjin delegation about the current worldwide solar market, technology road map and Applied’s leadership in solar andcommitment in China.
During the visit, Tianjin Secretary Zhang discussed how to expand the application of solar with wind and hydropower in Tianjin to create an eco-city to benefit the province. Tianjin, a renowned metropolitan center with a population of 10 million, is acity rich in hydro and wind resources.
Image: A governmentdelegation from Tianjin, China visited Applied Materials’ Xi’an SolarTechnology Center and toured the facility’s reliability test lab.From left to right: Applied Materials’ Jeff Lin, Tianjin Mayor HuangXingguo, Applied Materials Xi’an Solar Technology Center GM Dr. GangZou, Shaanxi Party Secretary Zhao Leji (second row behind), CentralPolitburo Member and Tianjin Party Secretary Zhang Gaoli, and ShaanxiGovernor Yuan Chunqing.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System