Thin-Film Company Ascent Solar Technologies Appoints New CEO
Ascent Solar Technologies Inc., a developer of flexible thin-film solarmodules, has appointed Dr. Farhad Moghadam as the company’s presidentand CEO.
Moghadam most recently served as senior vice presidentand general manager at Applied Materials Inc., where he led the thinfilms product group – Applied’s largest business unit – and wasresponsible for managing over 1,100 Applied employees in the U.S.,Europe and Asia. He also served on the board of directors of Sokudo Co.Ltd. Before joining Applied, Moghadam held management positions atIntel Corp.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?