The Zegna Ecotech Solar Jacket
We’re notjust nerdy ninjas, we love fashion too! So we were pleasantly surprisedto find this remarkably well-designed Zegna Ecotech Solar Jacket. It’smade from recycled plastic and the subtly placed solar panels on theupper sleeves juice up a heating device inside that keeps you warm..
The battery, which holds enough electricity to recharge a cell phoneor iPod to full capacity takes 5 hours of sunlight and you can removethe solar cells in the evening so that no one can see that you are partrobot.
The textile leads that distribute the solar power to the rest of thejacket can be washed along with the entire coat, which is a cool feature and the solar jacket comes with adapters for all the popular brands ofcommunication devices.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!