The SPYDER Xc Electric Vehicle
The SPYDER Xc has been designed by Seung Kim as a vehicle that can adapt to different conditions in the urban world of tomorrow.The vehicle is powered by electric motors that run on both electricityand solar energy. The electric motor of the vehicle is powered by alithium-ion battery pack and generates up to 100hp of power. The vehicle has an operating range of about 400 miles per charge.
The SPYDER Xc is equipped with a layer of solar panels on its glassroof that harness renewable energy throughout the day. Moreover, theunique pattern of solar panels compliment’s the vehicle’s overall look.The designer expects that the vehicle can be produced from recycledmaterials, including its ultra-light aluminum body that can be made from recycled aluminum cans.
The SPYDER Xc can change its shape by retracting its rear wheel. The reduced configuration allows the user to adapt to any road conditions.The first configuration lets the driver drive easily through trafficwith the rear wheel fully stretched. The second configuration, where the rear wheel is retracted, lets the user maneuver through tight spacesand allows him to park virtually anywhere.
Thanks: [Seung Kim]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?