The SolarCity Electric Vehicle
Designed to fulfill your daily utilizations, the SimplyCity is agreen and economical answer to expensive, carbon emitting shared rides.It is built by using recycled or recyclable materials like hemp fiberand wood, reducing the weight by 30%. Powered by electric motor, the new ecological model is designed solely as a locomotion tool characterisedby low operating costs and a minimal carbon footprint.
Sporting great looks and green features, the SimplyCity is builtwith limited number of parts that are mostly provided by neighboringsuppliers. It comes in different business versions like the Pick-Up, the Van, and the Person Service Provider. It is ideal for eco-citizens whorefuse to travel by a ton and a half of steel to go to work.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?