The Solar Powered G2 Street Lighting Module
Industrial designer Robert Lipinski, the designer of Luceplan’s Sky Solar-powered LED lighting system, has shared with us his new creation – the G2 all-in-one street lighting module that gets powered by renewable solar energy.
The G2 is an intelligent wireless outdoor lighting system thatcombines a high efficiency solar panel and a high-capacity lithiumpolymer battery to power an LED light board. The compact lightingsystem’s solar panel generates 3.9W of power, which is stored in a10,000mAh battery pack. The G2 is suitable for use on small roads,pathways and in parks where energy saving is essential.
Thanks: [Robert Lipinski]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System