The Solar Powered, Energy-Efficient New Moon in Dubai
The transparency levels make it possible to control thebuildings lighting and air temperatures, ensures circulation of air andprotects the insides from direct exposure to the suns rays. This helpscreate a microclimate in the building and reduces the use of the powersupply systems. To further cut energy consumptions, solar panels andbatteries should be installed on the exterior of the building. The NewMoon was built according to LEED Green Building standards. This is yetanother marvel in Dubai; and what makes it cooler? It is environmentfriendly!
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar