The Solar Pebble Lamp by Plus Minus Design
The Solar Pebble is the brainchild of industrial designer AdamRobinson of Plus Minus Design. The stunning lamp has been designed to transformlives in rural Africa by providing the masses a way to illuminate theirhomes on renewable solar energy.
The LED Solar Pebble is powered by batteries that are recharged byrenewable solar energy harvested by a small but efficient solar panel.The lamp can also charge mobile phones and other handheld devices. Itfeatures a versatile ratchet handle that allows it to be angled towardsthe sun for maximum solar exposure.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?