The Solar Ice Cream Cart
Have you ever thought of linking Ice Cream with sun’s heat? With everything going green, a dutch ice cream company in association with an Amsterdam based studio has developed a sustainable ice cream cart. This machine can keep your ice cream intact with help of solar energy. Call it the vending machine or the ice cream cart, it is based on a system that stores solar power in batteries. These batteries supply enough power to the freezer through the day and night, even when the sun isn’t shining.
The ice cream cart has a roof that has photovoltaic panel. This panel generates the effective and reliable AGM batteries all day long. What’s more? These batteries can be charged overnight by connecting the system into an external socket. The roof of the vending machine can be raised whenever required. It can also be extended using four telephoto panels. With green being the latest buzz, this solar powered ice cream cart can be the pick for all the eco lovers. This sustainable and compact vending machine has been created by spring time and surely will be loved by one and all.
Curvy, stylish and sturdy are the words that describe this ice cream cart which is mobile and can be your companion anytime and anywhere.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!