The Solar EV ‘Cristal Station’
imple – either the user canreserve a parking space by booking one over the phone or can go to thedesignated vehicle that conducts pre-booking of the parking lot atCristal Station. The station itself will be a transition zone oftraffic area (roads) and pedestrian area (pavement). Beautifullylandscaped and aesthetically appealing, Cristal Station will have docksto facilitate easy parking of vehicles, accurately positioned on top ofthe plate induction chargers. Photovoltaic cell umbrellas will covereach parking space which will also be responsible for recharging Cristal vehicles.
The Cristal project is designed and developed by LOHR Industrie incollaboration with INRIA, GEA, VuLog and Transitec, the station will be a great modern parking lot for futuristic electric vehicles!
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?