The Solar Container that Provides Clean Drinking Water from Specta Watermakers and Trunz Water Systems
Spectra Watermakers and Trunz Water systems have unveiled a new water purification system for disaster-struck areas that can provide up to 8000 gallons of virus-free potable water eachday. Dubbed the Solar Container, the system is powered by renewablesolar and wind energy and can help eliminate the spread of watertransmitted diseases.
Many disaster relief organizations have reported that it is often astruggle to provide victims with enough drinking water. In such a case,the Solar Container can provide relief with a more reliable solution.The filter is equipped with a series of filters and eight reverseosmosis membranes and can also utilize saltwater and effectively removelarge matter, bacteria, viruses, salts and even toxic chemicals.
Via: The Epoch Times
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?