The Solar Car Arc Generator Shelter
The Car Arc presents itself as a sun shading and energy generatingmechanism for electric vehicles. The curved structure made frompolycarbonate features an extruded front design replete with solarfilmed roof to capture solar energy and convert it into power forelectric cars and bikes. The roof also shelters vehicles againstelements and is apt for use in commercial, public and residentialapplications.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System