The SmartTalk Solar Hands-Free Bluetooth Speakerphone
The additional perk that comes along is that you can simply hook it up to your windshield using suction cups and then it can charge up the battery inside tapping into some solar power. The speaker phone can be used for your iPhone or other Android smartphones and it should provide you with a comfortable way to go hands free with your calls and you can do so while staying ‘green’ at the same time. You can pair a single unit of SmartTalk with two different smartphones and this smart unit will cost you $70.
Again, we are not really sure you should be talking away while you are driving, but this is at least better than holding your phone with another hand or even bending your head sideways and trap the phone between your shoulder and your ear. It surely beats the hell out of texting while on the move and the fact that it uses solar power might give you a semblance of a moral high ground.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System