The Rio Solar City Tower for 2016 Olympics
It will also boast a plaza and an amphitheater, 60 metersabove sea level. This can be used for social gatherings and events. The105 meter tall tower will also have a cafeteria and shops on the sidefacing the Atlantic Ocean behind the waterfall. The top-most floor hasan observation deck that lets you glimpse a breathtaking 360 degree view of Rio and the surrounding ocean. And if that’s not enough, you canpump up your adrenaline with the retractable bungee-jumping platform. If all goes as planned, the Solar City Tower is sure to be an attractionat the Summer Games in Rio.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System