The Renewable Energy IQ Test
A few weeks ago, George Alger, my co-founder of 2GreenEnergy.com,asked me to take a break from my more serious writing and do something a bit whimsical. “What do you have in mind?” I asked.
What he articulated was a kind of Renewable Energy IQ Test –something that people might like for its entertainment value. “Youknow,” he explained, “People love diverting little exercises –especially when they can learn from them. Write 20 or so questions withmultiple-choice answers. I’ll have the programming team put somethingtogether where they get their score instantly. It could be kinda cool.”
So is it, in fact, cool? I guess I’ll let you be the judge; in any case, here it is: Renewable Energy IQ Test.
I hope you’ll let me know what you think.
Craig Shields is the editor of the fast-growing website2GreenEnergy. Craig and his associates in clean energy business and technology publish industry interviews, technology analysis, scientific and engineering research, while offering consulting and investment services for the business of renewable energy.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa