The “Double” Solar Powered Cell Phone from ZTE Corporation
Designers at ZTE Corporation have unveiled a new concept cellphone, dubbed the Double, which willnever run out of juice on a sunny day. The concept phone featuresphotovoltaic panels across its entire façade, which harness sunlight torecharge the onboard battery.
On the technical specification sheet, the phone will come equippedwith a 360-degree hinge and a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen display with atransparent panel for notifications. We’re not sure what type of anoperating system this phone will run, but the addition of solar panelswill definitely attract people with green ethics.
Via: Yanko Design
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS