The Lotus Flower Concept Car
The Chinese are a race known for their extreme knowledge in every field. They excel in whatever they do and they are the leading country today,developed and looking for more development. The recent discoveryhowever, is by Yi GUO, a young boy who is a budding talent in theautomobile industry. His creation is inspired by the structure of thelotus flower! The concept of building a car based on the structure ofthis flower is something only they can do. The purpose of this is tosolve lots of parking issues taking into consideration the near future.Lotus flower gains power from electric wheel motor in the back wheel and this structure too is inspired by lotus flower petal. By creating acompact car like this, he is trying to sort traffic jams across thecity.
The sole motive behind building this car is to reduce the traffic jamsthat cause congestion in the city. The plan is not only to make theselotus cars but also to have separate provision for parking them. Thismeans that the parking slots for lotus cars will be different; facingthe sun so that the cars get charged. This takes less of space as thecar in itself is quite sleek. The initiative is being taken so thatthere is more space to drive on the roads of crowded places likeShanghai and Beijing.
This concept may turn out to be very expensive as a lot ofinfrastructure will be needed to make room for lotus parking. Anotherexpense would be of the solar panels that are needed to charge thesekind of cars.
Can this be real?
To have a vision is one thing and to execute it is another. If Yi GUOfeels the need to bring about the concept of the lotus car, it is onlykeeping in mind the reduction in traffic jams once this hits the market. The lotus shape will just prove beneficial in the near future byconsuming less parking space and in turn reducing jams on the roads.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!