‘The Light Catcher’ Concept Battery
This ingenious design for the 2011 IF concept design entry, is contrived by designers Yung-Hsaing Chang, Ming-Shien Lin andChang-Ting Lu. This ’short and sweet’ contraption is basically a simplephotoelectric battery exceptionally incorporating a wholly transparentbody. This placid surface is imbued with an anti-reflective array ofminuscule solar cells.
So when the battery ‘dies’, it can be quite nonchalantly juiced up byour effulgent sunlight and that’s it – it would be effectively up andrunning. The battery conveniently comes in AA and AAA sizes, and canpower up an adjacent small device by just using a 3.5mm jack!
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!