The Guardian Concept Vehicle from Casser Design
The Guardian is the brainchild of auto designer John Bukasa ofCasser Design and could very well be the future of sustainabletransportation. The all-electric concept car can accommodate up to seven passengers including three kids and four adults. Controlledautonomously by an onboard computer, the vehicle allows the passengersto play video games or just talk endlessly while they’re being driven to their destination.
Simple controls inside allow the passengers to change course or look up the name of an associate and hit their name to travel to theirhouse. The interiors feature a gaming console, movie unit and anadvanced wide touch-screen TV with multiple screens. The propulsion unit includes four in-wheel electric motors fueled by lithium-ion batteriesthat are recharged by onboard solar panels.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar