The GLOBE 2012 Sustainability Conference
GLOBE 2012 is one of the most important sustainability conferences of the year. Be Part of the discussion and the solution by attending GLOBE 2012. The event will take place March 14-16 at the Vancouver Convention Center in Vancouver Canada.
There are many reasons why delegates from around the world converge at the GLOBE Business & Sustainability Conference in Vancouver every two years.
Here’s some key reasons for you to consider:
The Program addresses complex issues that matter: The development of Canada’s energy and how it is transported; the challenges business faces in implementing operational improvements to protect the environment; how countries and businesses put in place effective process to reduce CO2 emissions in a time of regulatory uncertainty; and most importantly of all, how to finance the changes necessary to create a cleaner economy.
GLOBE conferences attract the C-Suite. Of the 150+ expert presenters confirmed to date for GLOBE 2012, 45 are Company Presidents and CEOs.
GLOBE’s format brings together perspectives from across industries, market sectors, and organizational teams because sustainability is integral to virtually every industry, company, and department within today’s companies.
GLOBE delegates can socialize with senior corporate executives, sustainability experts, and high-level government representatives through our new GLOBE Connectors program and numerous networking events.
Register by February 28 and Save $300 off regular conference pricing.
To register or to find out more about GLOBE 2012′s program, agenda, speakers, plenaries, dialogues and roundtables click here.
Richard Matthews is a consultant, sustainable investor, writer and owner of The Green Market Oracle, a leading sustainable business blog that covers the convergence of sustainable capitalism and the global environment.The Green Market is one of the most comprehensive resources for information and tools on sustainability. Follow The Green Market's twitter feed and see the Facebook Fan Page. Richard is a contributor to more than 50 publications. Find him on Facebook and Linkedin.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa