The Eco Friendly Vision House
For the environment conscious folks, an eco green house has been built by Structure Home in Los Angeles and Green Builder® Media in collaboration. The architects of this house, KAA design and P2 Design have based this house in the Pacific Palisades area of LA. It is spread across an area of 4289 sq. feet approximately. The eco friendly construction is synonymous to a luxury green demonstration home, being referred as vision house.
This sustainable residence focuses on an eco-friendly design which supports a UV light air-purification system along with solar panels and a central vacuum system which will eventually help in reduction of green house gases and carbon emission, This will also result in reduced electricity bills. This house also has a mold-resistant shower and includes fixtures like duct systems or appliances from Gaggenau. These appliances include a countertop steamer and a refrigerator with motorized shelve. Design beauty is not compromised as the architecture of this house highlights large window panels along with ceilings laid in wood. This creates a cozy bright atmosphere.
The house is made of eco-friendly fittings and furnishings like side tables crafted from refurbished car parts. The light fixtures are manufactured from reclaimed blown glass. This vision house is a result of a LEED and Energy Star certified home. This ensures that it is based on green technology. Today’s changing climate requires more such options to be avalaible for all the eco lovers. Not only does it help to save the planet but also helps in individual savings. This eco friendly house is avalaible at a price of $3.65 million.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!