The CUT Green Yacht Sporting Solar Panels
The CUT is a eco-friendly yacht concept by designer Christian Peetz, which has been designed to answer the prayers of all those longing tocruise sustainably on electric engines. The CUT is designed to be madefrom moso bamboo plywood and has two hulls under its loving deck.
Measuring in at 20 meters long, the yacht includes rotating solarpanels that can be used as a sun deck as well. Under the hood rest twohigh-powered electric motors. The yacht has enough space for 8passengers.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System