The 2010 World Energy Technologies Summit
TIME Magazine and the WorldTechnology Network are partners in this daylong gathering ofinfluential energy technology experts and stakeholders. The Summit willbring together leading experts – technologists, scientists, businessleaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors, government and NGOrepresentatives, and more – each working in or deeply tied to thefields of energy, alternative energy and environmental technologies.
Throughouta day of discussions, panels and demonstrations, the Summit willexplore the role and influence of emerging energy technologies onclimate change, business, infrastructure and the environment. Speakersinclude Peter Goldmark Program Director, Climate and Air, EnvironmentalDefense Fund, and Mindy S. Lubber, President of CERES.
Guided by the theme, REALITY CHECK: Technologies Putting us on the Path to Sustainability,programming will explore long-term, short-term and game-changingtechnologies and strategies that can re-shape our lives, ourbusinesses, our policies, our planet and our future.
Richard Matthews is a consultant, sustainable investor, writer and owner of The Green Market Oracle, a leading sustainable business blog that covers the convergence of sustainable capitalism and the global environment.The Green Market is one of the most comprehensive resources for information and tools on sustainability. Follow The Green Market's twitter feed and see the Facebook Fan Page. Richard is a contributor to more than 50 publications. Find him on Facebook and Linkedin.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!