Tata To Launch 2 Electric Vehicles in Europe $TTM
Tata Motors has announced that the company is ready with two newelectric vehicles, which will be launched in the European countries asearly as March 2011. The two vehicles include the battery-poweredvariants of the Indica Vista hatchback and the Ace – a light-dutycommercial mini-truck.
The EVs will first be launched in the UK, followed by anintroduction in Scandinavian nations. The vehicles are being launched in the UK due to the substantial electric vehicle charging infrastructure, which makes the vehicles more practical. While the company announcedtwo new electric vehicles, the launch date of the electric nano is still under the wraps.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar