Tanita’s New Solar Weighing Scale
The scale itself has been made by a new kind of ABSplastic using biodegradable resins, which is called as Terramac.Terramac reduced the overall carbon emissions 20%, which means, youleave a lot lesser carbon foot-print in comparison to when you use aregular battery-operated scale. And it’s available at a neat $60, which means that much money less in your pocket to splurge on junk food!
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS