Taking A Break For New DOE Job
After more than two and a half years of blogging, I am sad toannounce that I will have to take an indefinite break from contributingoriginal pieces to this site.
Starting Monday, I begin a new stint with the U.S.government at the Department of Energy representing the United States in our collaborations with the Chinese government to develop clean energysolutions to protect the health and future of our children and build anew foundation of economic prosperity. Due to the nature of my new job, I will not be able to blog in the way I have for the previous 170posts, but I am pretty confident that some day I will be right back with more writing. It is addictive.
I would like to thank all my readers for your support–I’ve trulyenjoyed all the feedback and discussions that my articles havestimulated–and this effort would be meaningless if it did not have anaudience. I also want to take the opportunity to thank my friends andcolleagues at the Fulbright Program, Center for American Progress and Center for American Progress Action Fund for giving me the launching pad for my exploration in this area. Icould no think of better places to help prepare me for my nextchallenge.
Last but not least, I thank my dear family–Hazel my wife, and Keanemy mini-me–for putting up with me and the countless late hours I’vespent behind the laptop to make this project a reality.
In the mean time, I will continue keep this website up in the hopesthat it will be a useful resource for anyone interested in the nexus ofChina, energy, and the environment.
Till next time!
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy