Tags : india solar cities, india solar city India’s Solar Cities – Shimla and Hamirpur
A national solar policy is likely to be announced in November thisyear, union minister for New and Renewable Energy Farooq Abdullah saidhere today.
The union minister who held a meeting with Chief Minister Prem KumarDhumal here said that the Centre has decided to develop Shimla andHamirpur in Himachal Pradesh as solar cities.
Besides, Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Nauni,Solan and National Institute of Technology Hamirpur would be developedas energy parks under non-renewable energy programme of the centralgovernment, an official state government release said.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?