Tag Archives: winning
In late January, I had the great pleasure of joining a group of Charlotte, N.C. city employees at an “Energy Champions” training hosted by Duke Energy and Charlotte Center City Partners. The city workers were bursting with enthusiasm, inventing creative ideas on the spot about how to motivate people to reduce energy use in the [...]
Below is a short video highlighting our clean tech innovations andour award winning sustainability program which was recognized earlierthis year with Acterra’s 2010 Business Environmental Awards in the Sustainability-LargeCompany category.
Last December, eSolar’s Sierra SunTowersolar power plant won Power Engineering Magazine’s “Best Renewable andSustainable Project” award for 2009. The distinguished award is one offour the magazine gives out each year to projects in one of thefollowing categories: gas-fired, coal-fired, nuclear and renewable. Located 60 miles north of downtown Los Angeles in Lancaster,California, the 5-megawatt commercial [...]
TheUnited States is rarely referred to as a silver-medal nation. Butthat’s exactly what we’re becoming with respect to the race for cleanenergy. There’s been progress on domestic soil to be sure. Installed windcapacity has grown over 900% since 2000. Solar installations have keptsimilar pace. But there’s an unexpected place where clean technology is beingdeployed at [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?