Tag Archives: whitman
On September 23rd, 2010,California Gubernatorial Candidate Meg Whitman released a statementdeclaring her opposition to Proposition 23, which would eviscerate clean energy policies in the state and repeal California’s landmark globalwarming law, AB32. Ms. Whitman stated that she instead supports aone-year suspension and re-write of AB32. Whitman, a Republican, joinsDemocratic Gubernatorial Candidate Jerry Brown in her [...]
Pro-Tech Energy Solutions, LLC, a self-funded energy services company,announced a new strategic partnership with East Brunswick, NJ-basedWhitman Co., the leading environmental and engineering managementservices firm, allowing two environmental leaders to deliver turnkeyenergy efficiency and renewable energy solutions to the Mid-Atlanticregion. "As a complete turnkey company, Pro-Tech has full, direct control over the entire design and [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar