Tag Archives: westly
The former eBay marketing director and current head of the SiliconValley venture firm The Westly Group believes there will be a dozenclean technology IPOs in the next 12 months, some of them“blockbusters.” Steve WestlySteveWestly revealed his views during a speech at the Venture CapitalJournal’s Financing the Cleantech Vision conference in Palo Alto,California on Thursday. Westly’s [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building