Tag Archives: welcomes
Solar panel installation specialists, Solar Choice, has praised theforthcoming introduction of the UK feed-in tariff, which will come intoeffect in April 2010. The UK feed-in tariff means that homes orbusinesses choosing to install solar PV will be paid for every singleunit of electricity they generate – including the units they usethemselves! The rates at which [...]
Solar Power Inc. announced today that Francis Chen, Vice Chairman withWI Harper Group, will join the Company’s Board of Directors. WI Harpergroup manages over $400 million in invested capital. Chen bringslengthy strategic and financial management experience to Solar PowerInc.’s Board of Directors. “Solar Power, Inc. is a very wellpositioned company in one of the brightest [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?